This is an entry-level career pathway requiring intermediate skill level that focuses on selecting the right AWS services for an application; using the AWS SDK; writing AWS-optimized code.
This pathway includes 6 courses that are expected to take 7.5 hours to complete:
- Principles And Essential Services
- Application Development
- Plan Application And Infrastructure Security
- Service Integration And Orchestration
- Serverless Application And Container Management
- Code Management And Monitoring Tools
Job titles with this certification: Cloud Software Engineer, Solutions Architect, Systems Engineer.
Link to the course descriptions: https://www.skillsoft.com/certificate-categories/cv_s1a273915_enus/#cv_s1a273915_5_enus
There are no reviews yet.